I wish TO VISIT




Since I was a little girl, I've always liked to make wishlists. Actually it's my hobby. Some people like to do arts&crafts, I like to note my dreams. So here is the list of  nine (lucky number) cities I want to visit:



1. Rio De Janeiro (Brazil)

brasil, brazil, rio de janeiro, city at night, sea, view, hd, hq, panoramic view

brasil, brazil, rio de janeiro, city at night, sea, view, hd, hq, panoramic view

brasil, brazil, rio de janeiro, city at night, sea, view, hd, hq

brasil, brazil, rio de janeiro, city at night, sea, view, hd, hq

Rio at night

brasil, brazil, rio de janeiro, city at night, sea, view, hd, hq, panoramic view


I love everything about Brazil : music, food, people, language. It's more then two years already that I'm working with brazilians. So I feel that Rio de Janeiro is a must to visit.

2.  Machu Picchu (Peru)


I already imagine myself posing like this lama and making the noise that lamas make.
Don't know yet how it should sound (something like goat? Mheee), but when I'll visit Machu Picchu, I'll definetely figure it out and let you know.




3. Havana (Cuba)







  Oh those cuban rhythms! Hasta Manana Havana!


4. Barcelona (Spain) ✔ 
updated
I visited Barcelona! You can see it HERE








My best friend recently found a joy in Barcelona and even start to learn spanish. So I definetely will keep him company in one of his trips there. 



5. Venise (Italy)








"Sinking city" 
Knowing the fact that I LOVE water, for me it is a perfect place to go. Gondola ride, little streets and italian food.




6. Osaka (Japan)










I want to see Osaka covered in cherry blossoms. Sakuras start to bloom at early april and last about a week. A milky-pink fairytale including sushi, nice japanese people & Hello Kitty.



7. Singapore (Republic of Singapore)






You can see that almost all the cities are next to the water. This one is not an exception. Megapolis with huge skyscrapers all around and ancien boats in the river.




8. Mombasa  (Kenya)








I would love to be a giraffe!
Can you tell me a better way to sleep, then laying your head on a cloud?


My kind of lake.
Minus crocodiles.



About Mombasa I heard a lot. And mostly nice things. Also these pictures show that Mombasa is a paradise on earth. Or at least on Africa. 




9. New York (USA)








Super crazy how light it is at night. No wonder New York never sleeps. 



I found beautiful to see NY in grey. Sting, ATCQ, Jay-Z music videos draw an image in my head. And it's lovely grey like from old Sinatra's tune.
To make you feel the moment with me, it was necessary to add this pic.




I want to see where newyorkers live and play.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for nice comments!♡