VOGUE Netherlands

Few weeks ago I was in Holland and guess what I've found there???
A very first Netherlands Vogue, the 19th international edition. By all means, I bought it immediately!
In the cover you can see three dutch models. And that's not it, there are girls on bicycles 
(Netherlands - country N°1 of cyclists), tulips, dutch designers etc. Despite the baby steps, the newest issue is better then I expected!


VOGUE , Netherlands, Nederlands, first issue, models, fashion, dutch, holland


P.S. I think I told you that for the moment I'm taking intensive dutch classes and trying to know the language better by speaking, listening, writing and reading. It's not always fun, but at least now I will practice my reading in style, literally. 

P.P.S. So this evening cup of tea, chocolate eggs and Vogue. 

VOGUE , Netherlands, Nederlands, first issue, models, fashion, dutch, holland



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR BLOG! ok french songs? i am obsessed with french music, especially songs with high-pitched girl voices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tikrai, kad stilingi skaitiniai :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for nice comments!♡