January

I started January in the most beautiful way - by getting engaged. Just like that.
Then there was our little trip to Cologne. 
In the picture below you can see Cologne Cathedral.
We made 509 steps to see this city from above.
After that I realized that it's already three years for me in Belgium. Time passes so quickly!!!
Everything changes, including my hair color :)

And at very same day last year I started this blog. So happy one year!!!
Happy one year blogiversary - jazzille blog - one year anniversary
The week after I found my self in Paris with my -here comes my favorite word- fiancé having cozy dinners, visiting some galleries, loosing ourselfs in a snowy city of love.
January, thank you for bringing all that joy to me.
 I couldn't ask for a better way to start new year.
And you know what they say - a good start is a half done.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for nice comments!♡