Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my favorite movies.
(Before I posted about my wish to learn play "Moon River" here)
"Adore" times 1000 = the word that express how I feel about Holly Golightly.
Everything was so perfect in this fabulous movie.
Starting with music, amazing Audrey Hepburn and finishing with outfits.
And now 60's are back!
1. ACNE - Baby cotton-blend twill dress 1,300 €
2. RAYBAN - Wayfarer original 150 $
3. Jimmy Choo - Lennox patent-leather pumps 345 €
4. Stella McCartney - Velez wool-twill skinny pants 355 €
5. Cigarette holder 10 $
6. Victoria Beckham - Stretch-wool coat 2,095 €
7. Patricia Field - Snooze mask 38 $
I believe in manicures.
I believe in overdressing.
I believe in primping at leisure and wearing a lipstick.
I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing, kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong.
I believe happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day.
And I believe in miracles.
I believe in you, Audrey!
P.S. She was born in Brussels, not so far the place I live in.